Thursday 15 October 2015

My Storyboard for Incy Wincy Spider

I have completed my storyboard interpretation of the Nursery Rhyme Incy Wincy. Here are an example of the scans:

Storyboard 1

Storyboard 2

Seen as storyboards are meant to be an efficient process I didn't want my storyboard to look so pristine and perfect as in reality in industry, this process should take as little time as possible and I should adjust to that fact right from the start.

I also digitally rendered a few of the frames from my storyboard:







I used the same principles with these renderings, I produced them quickly and efficiently. In these renderings I was inspired by the storyboards of John Neverez, I used motion blur to show the direction of movement clearly without arrows. 


No comments:

Post a Comment