Tuesday 29 December 2015

Post Production Diary 1 - Twinkle Twinkle little stars


So, I wanted to add more depth to the background, something that will enhance this mystical, other worldly aura of the moon and add some animation, some life, into the freeze-frames I decided to go through EVERY frame and make the stars come to life.

How I did this was I placed a dot in the middle of the stars on separate layers, I started off with doing this to 3 random stars each frame and it had this result;


I felt this was far too much, it looked like a disco, I wanted it to look magical but not like a party in the sky. So instead of doing 3 stars per frame I did 1, rarely 2 and sometimes none and ut had this result;


I was very happy with the result, it achieves exactly what I wanted it to and adds some depth to the environment that he is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment