Monday 30 November 2015

Production Diary 1 - Render test of bending down motion

To get a better insight into how my motion looks at its full potential rendered, I rendered it out for a test.

I was overall very happy with the motion, It is as fluid and realistic as it can look for 12fps, there is nothing I feel I can improve on, so I now will begin to add this sequence into my animation;

I made my video layer into individual frames in my timeline so they can be easily manipulated;


I then added my next scene;


and even key framed my "parallax" effect to create the feeling of 3 Dimension.


As you can see, my astronaut has been very much simplified in comparison to my initial sketches. I decided to get rid of the backpack as he was distinguishable enough by the big helmet. I have also taken away shading and will add it (if I have time) in post production. I am focussing mainly on making the animation great, that is my priority and then at the end if I have time I will add nice details to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment